Are you interested in booking the historic Fort Langley Community Hall? Please contact us for more information. Please provide us with details of our event when inquiring.
Have you booked the hall in the past? Please let us know your experience and share a picture or two if possible. We would love to hear from you!
- Sit down banquets for 180 people
- Concert seating for 200 people
- Full catering kitchen on the ground floor with 2 regular size electric ovens, 2 large refrigerators and large prep area
- Bar kitchen in the ballroom with large fridge/freezer, large bar fridge and sink
- Small powder room on the upper floor and full men’s and women’s washrooms on the ground floor
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Projection screen
- Ballroom measures 38 ft wide x 60 ft long
- 21 round tables, 60” in diameter, seat 8
- 32 rectangle tables, 6 ft (30” x 72”), seat 6-8
- Antique table, 15 ft long x 39” wide 216 chairs (floor to top of back 30.5”, width of back 14”, width of seat 15.5”)
- We supply garbage bags, toilet paper, paper towel
- For full day rentals, occupancy is at 8:00am on the day of the event,
music to be off by midnight (Weekends), vacate the premises by 1:00am. All decorations and rentals must be taken out of the hall that night. During the week music is off by 10:00pm and vacate the premises by midnight.
- Clients are responsible for setup/tear down of hall’s tables and chairs.
- Only tea light candles in non-flammable containers may be used, no other kinds of candles are allowed. No candles are permitted on the window sills.
- Air conditioning and heat controls are located on the right hand side facing the stage. Please keep doors closed in the ballroom when air conditioning is activated.
- Ceiling fan controls are located on the inside wall of the stage on the left hand side. (usually set at #2)
- Electric projection screen located above the stage – Use only with prior approval.
- Board is supplied in bar kitchen for posting of liquor license.
- String lights are cross hung on wires and installed for all events unless plans for removal are in place prior to event. Costs may apply.
- Use only approved decorators/masking tape, no nails, staples or push pins.
- All decorations must be removed that night of event.
- Lightweight swags may be hung from the base of light fixtures with prior approval only.
- Do not attach decorations to fans.
- Client is responsible for removal of own effects, decorations, rentals the night of their event.
- Recycle bottles/tins are to be placed in supplied blue box in bar kitchen.
- Garbage is to be placed in bags supplied by the hall and to be left inside the door in the lower hall on vinyl floor only and in downstairs kitchen.
- Please do not overfill garbage bags – 20 lbs max. Do not place filled bags on walk off mats.
- Please take all cardboard boxes and any catering trays.
- It is our janitor’s responsibility to clean hall floors and bathrooms after event.
- Client is responsible to bring and remove cigarette butt container from outside the hall (must designate one smoking area outside the hall, 16 feet from building).
- All compost material must be removed from premises after the event by caterer or renter.
- Parking is available behind building. Parking lot can be closed to public parking on day of event. Private event parking sign provided.
- Additional parking is on the adjacent south side Township of Langley parking lot, accessed from 96th Ave.